Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 24 November 2009

Coming Up on the Blog

I'm glad to announce that there'll be quite a lot of new content hitting the blog in the coming days beginning tonight with the live première of Dartford v Dover - The Motion Picture :D

The trailer was out yesterday and is post below for those of you who haven't sent it but basically its just a little video I put together of the "Ultras" day out against Dover.

Secondly I'll be putting up a weekly feature I'm aptly naming, "In Focus". In this little segment I'll be giving an introduction to the player, how he's doing so far and what I like about him.

Thanks all for your readership, it's much appreciated believe me. Also thank you to my first official blogger follower for subscribing :D

1 comment:

  1. ULTRASDFC.
    crying over my non appearence at dover still, am at hasting, hope we can have a lil magic just for me, as will again be the last for some time!! i mean proper bouncy bouncy bouncy!

    ReplyDelete